WRITE IT OFF!
‘Write It Off!’ is a simple but highly efficient and effective weight loss coaching service. It relies heavily on three important features:
- Clients attend one 30-minute session per week for a minimum of 3 months.
- Clients keep a detailed food and fitness diary and bring it to every single session.
- Clients follow through on the “homework” that is given to you at each session.
The personal engagement and simplicity that forms the body of this program allows clients to work at developing healthier habits and lose weight without feeling stressed and overwhelmed.
HOW IT WORKS
- The first session is one hour: initial weigh-in and setup (diary structure, fitness plan, etc)
- All weekly sessions thereafter are 30 minutes for a minimum of 3-months.
- Weekly weigh-in is required.
- Diary must be brought to every single session, in writing or using an app, etc.
- Homework is delivered at every session.
- Clients must follow through on completing the homework before their next session.
- The final session is a reassessment of weight loss goals, accomplishments, and what to do next.
This program does not involve fitness training sessions but a personal fitness plan is created for clients during the first session. Clients will do their workouts on their own OR they can purchase personal fitness coaching sessions in addition to the Write It Off program. Rates vary from $60-100 per hour, depending on how many sessions you buy.
- Efficient and effective personalized weight loss
- A very high level of accountability
- Saves time and money
- Support and guidance of a certified Healthy Eating & Weight Loss Coach
- Creates awareness of choices
- Unclogs the mind of confusion and overwhelming feelings often associated with losing weight
- Healthy habit formation, one week at a time
- Builds a solid foundation to sustain a healthy active lifestyle, for life!
LOCATION OF SESSIONS
In-person: 151 Silvanus Crescent, Fort McMurray, Alberta
Live video: clients can be anywhere in the world but must use Facetime, Skype or Google Hangouts.
WHO CAN TAKE THIS PROGRAM
Adults who have clearance from their doctor to do so.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- a commitment to 3 months of coaching
- a commitment to meet me once per week
- a commitment to keep a daily food and fitness diary
- a commitment to do the homework given by me each week
ABOUT COACH TAMMY
I am a canfitpro certified Healthy Eating & Weight Loss Coach and Personal Trainer Specialist. I hold a Bachelor of Education from Acadia University, Nova Scotia. I have 17+ years coaching experience in the health and fitness industry. To learn more about me and my credentials, CLICK HERE.
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1: Make sure my available times and dates work for your schedule. I coach Mondays - Thursdays, 9am-7pm, Fridays 9am-6pm, closed on weekends and all holidays.
STEP 2: Once you confirm that the dates and times work for your life schedule, book your first session using the link above.
STEP 3: I will receive a notification of your booking. I will then email you the online registration and waiver as well as link to make payment in full.
STEP 4: We meet for our first session. During that session we do an initial weigh-in, diary setup, and design your fitness plan. We will also book the rest of your sessions for the 3-month program.
SEMI-PRIVATES: any two people partner up and take on this service together. You each must keep a personal diary and each will receive personal feedback. The total fees are divided between the two people, making it also a more affordable option.
NOTE: Registration and payment MUST be completed BEFORE your first session. If registration and payment are not completed within 24 hours of the setup session, I will cancel your appointment to make this time slot available for other clients.
BEFORE YOU BOOK: Please know that once you are enrolled into any of my services, there are absolutely no refunds. I require a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel or change a session. If 24 hours notice is NOT given, there is a charge at regular rates and you lose that session from your package. No exceptions! Please read and understand my TERMS & CONDITIONS.