To ensure we all have a positive experience, please read and understand the following Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions form part of our agreement, between you, the “Client” or “User”, and me, the “Coach”, when you purchase or use any of my services in-person or online. By purchasing or using my services, a Client or User is agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Please pay special attention to the provisions related to refunds, cancellations, and expires.
- As a Client’s Coach, I will use my skills and knowledge to design a safe program that will take into account my Client’s lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history.
- I will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that a Client will need to achieve their goals.
- A Client understands that the results of any health and fitness program cannot be guaranteed.
- A Client’s progress depends on their effort and co-operation in and outside of the sessions.
- In particular a Client will acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by their Coach.
- It is understood between the Client and the Coach that we both must commit to the Client’s training program 100% in order for the Client to achieve results.
- A Client is required to arrive on time for each session so that complete coaching is achieved on each visit.
- A Client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear (under certain conditions barefoot is acceptable, if preferred).
- A Client is required to complete a waiver and medical questionnaire before undertaking their first session.
- The Coach may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from the Client’s doctor depending on the results of the medical questionnaire (please be aware that some doctors charge for providing this letter).
- A Client understands and agrees that it is their responsibility to inform the Coach of any conditions or changes to their health, now and ongoing, which might affect their ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- If the Coach requires further medical information from a practitioner, the Client must provide such details.
- A Client understands that there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise.
- If a Client sustains or claims to sustain any injury while participating in fitness sessions, the Client acknowledges that the Coach is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by the Coach’s gross negligence or intentional act.
- The Coach cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- The Client is responsible for keeping all their contact information and preferences up-to-date with the Coach.
CANCELLATIONS | REFUNDS | EXPIRY DATES
- Personal coaching and online coaching services are 100% non-refundable. No exceptions! For group fitness conditions, scroll down below.
- All coaching packages have expiry dates. The date starts from the date a Client purchases the package, not when they book their first session. This is to prevent delay in booking sessions. It is the Client’s responsibility to understand when their coaching package expires and book all their sessions immediately to secure their spots (I offer a booking app where Client’s can manage their appointments online). Sessions that were not utilized before the package expires will be lost. No exceptions!
- All coaching packages have a minimum number of sessions per week. This is to keep the Client accountable and working with the Coach on a regular basis for the best results. However, if a Client works shift work, such as 6 days on and 6 days off, the Client can double up their sessions during their week off and book zero sessions during their work week. In the case of shift-work, each case will be individually assessed in order to organize the most effective coaching schedule that will benefit the Client and adhere to the coaching package requirements.
- Clients should arrive 5 minutes before the start of their session to ensure they get the full session. The clock starts and ends on the time the session was booked. If a Client is late the session will not be extended. If the Coach is late additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
- 24 hours notice is required to book a session with the Coach. The Coach needs time to organize and prepare for upcoming appointments.
- 24 HOURS NOTICE IS REQUIRED TO CANCEL A SESSION! If a session has to be cancelled, the Client will need to make up for that session within the next two weeks after the original session was booked. If the session is not rescheduled before the package expiry date, the Client will lose that session and no credit or refund will be given. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure they book their makeup sessions.
- Clients who cancel an appointment within 24 hours of their session WILL LOSE THAT SESSION FROM THEIR PACKAGE. No exceptions! All Client’s receive a text and/or email notification of upcoming appointments 48 hours in advance, giving them ample time to cancel or reschedule before the 24 hour limit arrives. When a Client cancels under 24 hours notice, the Coach loses the opportunity to book another Client in that same spot = loss of income.
- Coaching packages cannot be paused under any circumstances! If a Client needs to take a break from coaching, such as vacation time, travelling, etc, the Client must double up their sessions in the coming weeks prior to their leave of absence from coaching. This is to ensure the Client continues to meet the required minimum coaching sessions per week, on average, and does not wait until after their leave of absence to try and catch up. Package expiry dates are NOT EXTENDED to accommodate a Client’s break from coaching.
- If the Coach goes on vacation, gets sick, or has to temporarily stop coaching services for a period of time, all in-person Clients will receive a time extension on their package equal to the number of days the Coach is unavailable. For online coaching, only in the case that the Coach does not do the weekly assessments will there be an extension. For group fitness, the program will be extended at no extra charge to registered participants.
Clients who use a payment plan option for their coaching package MUST COMPLETE ALL PAYMENTS REGARDLESS OF ANY SITUATION. If a Client has to cancel their coaching, the remaining balance of their package must be paid in full. No exceptions under any circumstance! It is industry standard to require full payment upfront. My payment plan option is designed to help accommodate Clients financially.
A Client cannot transfer their unused portion of their coaching packages to another individual. However, if they did NOT start their coaching, I may accept a transfer. In the case of this situation, the Client should contact me ASAP as transfers will only be accepted upon my approval.
When a Client refers the Coach to another individual, and that individual purchases a coaching package and has never been a previous client, the Client who gave the referral will receive 1 FREE session at the end of their current coaching package to show appreciation.
COACH’S TIME OUTSIDE SESSIONS
Any work a Client asks the Coach to do for them outside their sessions, such as designing personalized meal of fitness plans, gathering and printing educational materials, creating personal templates, phone discussions, long email explanations on topics they want to discuss, etc. will charged against their package. The Coach will record the exact number of minutes it takes to do the work and will subtract it from their total coaching plan minutes.
ONLINE COACHING TIME LIMITS
Each online coaching package comes with a certain number of coaching minutes and material per month. The Coach tracks coaching minutes per Client and remains within the coaching minutes. If a Client needs more of the Coach’s time, the Client will have the ability to upgrade or buy extra coaching minutes as needed.
TEXTS | EMAILS | PHONE CALLS
- Texting, emailing and phone calls are reserved for booking, cancelling, or rescheduling appointments only, unless a Client is utilizing my services via this method, in which the time spent will be applied towards their coaching package.
- If a Client needs immediate assistance or has to cancel an appointment within the 24 hour limit, a text or phone call is preferred.
- For online E-GO! Clients, send questions using the “Ask Your Coach” feature at any time. The Coach will reply to the online Client’s questions during operating hours. The Coach’s time spent replying to the Client’s question is part of the online coaching minutes for their package.
- For group fitness, a Client can ask the Coach questions before or after a scheduled class.
- For the home online challenges and downloadable programs, there is absolutely no advice or coaching included. If you purchase any of these programs, they are self-driven. If you want additional coaching or support, you can contact me to purchase a coaching package.
GROUP PROGRAMS & WORKSHOPS
- There will be no refunds for program or workshop withdrawal under any circumstances unless requested 7 days prior to the starting date of the program or workshop.
- If request for withdrawal is made within 7 days of the program or workshop start date, a 25% admin fee is withheld to cover administration costs.
- Programs or workshops without sufficient enrollment may be cancelled at any time; an option of a credit or refund will be given.
- There will be no makeup classes, credits, or refunds for personal absences, vacations, inclement weather, or missed classes or workshops by the participant for any reason.
- Program or workshop enrollment cannot be transferred to another individual.
- In the case of cancellation due to bad weather, an alternate date will be set for a class or workshop. If an alternate date cannot be set, an option of a refund or credit will be given.
- Participants may be filmed or pictures taken for marketing purposes. Participation in a session means participants consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include you as a Client and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
- The Client is responsible for keeping all their contact information and preferences up-to-date with the Coach.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to be aware of individual class and program dates, times, and locations.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The Coach has completed and holds a current certificate for Emergency First Aid & CPR. The Coach has liability insurance. The Coach provides a safe exercise environment.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER & USER AGREEMENT
GO! Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coaching strongly recommends that all users, the “User”, of this website, programs, or services first consult with their physician before beginning any exercise or nutrition program. By participating in any online or in-person program or service that GO! Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coaching offers, the Client or User is declaring that they have definitely received permission from their physician to participate.
A Client or User should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in any exercises or nutrition program.
GO! Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coaching is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise or nutrition on a medical condition.
A Client or User should understand that when participating in any exercise, exercise program, or nutrition program there is the possibility of physical injury or illness. If a Client or User engages in any exercise, or exercise program, or nutrition program they automatically agree that they do so at their own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury and illness, and agree to release and discharge GO! Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coaching from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of GO! Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coaching’s negligence.
If you have any questions about the above Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to CONTACT ME.